- Print two copies of Jeopardy Categories and Clues (without Answers).
- Cut apart the categories and lay them out in order. (two copies of Category
1, two of category 2, etc.).
- Students divide into 4 or more groups.
- Take turns picking categories until all copies of questions are passed out.
- Students can take their chosen categories home or do in-class research.
- All groups will have some of the same questions to research.
- We've tried to design the game so the questions provide as much information
To play the game:
- Divide in two (or more) groups.
- First group picks a category, and gets a chance at question 1, etc.
- Answer questions for 1 point each.
- If a team answers a question correctly, they get another question in the
- If a team misses an answer, the other team gets a chance for the point.
- After all the q's in a category are used, the other team chooses a category.
to go to the Jeopardy Questions.
Please note that the categories have been divided into 3 different pages
so that they load more quickly. There are 20 categories.
For questions or more information, email